The Don’ts for Summer Time
Summer is approaching quick! The temperature is already feeling like early summer, and it is only March! Summer brings loads of fun for families……..pool time, BBQ’s, and vacations. While you are enjoying your summer, the pesky pests will be trying to find a cool, shaded place for themselves to enjoy. You guessed it……your home! Check out our previous article for the “Summer Do’s”……but read the Don’ts first! Here are some tips to help you keep those summer pesky pests at bay!
- Don’t leave your pet’s food dishes out for a long period of time. It is best to feed them, then pick it up off the floor.
- Don’t let the garbage pile up.
- Don’t leave dishes in the sink……if you do, make sure they are rinsed really well.
- Don’t store the firewood by the house Pest Control Professional Near Me Cave Creek AZ
- Don’t ignore any cracks or openings that you see at the bottom of the home (foundation).
- Don’t let the sprinklers spray toward the home’s foundation.
- Don’t let excess moisture build up in the home.
- Don’t give pesky pests a free meal!
And the most important DON’T……..if you have a pest infestation, don’t attempt to remove it on your own! It can be dangerous, and possibly inefficient to deal with it on your own. The lists of Do’s and Don’ts should help you to eliminate pests in and around the home during the hot summer months. If you have a pest infestation, call an professional right away! Pest Control Professional Near Me Cave Creek AZ
Contact Lady Bug Pest Control Specialists. We offerFree Home Inspection for Termites, Eco-Friendly Pest Control, Home Seal Service, Bed Bug Eco-Heat, and Rodent Control. We perform Complete Home Inspections. Lady Bug also will do a free termite inspection if you already are under contract with another company and take over your existing termite warranty policy. Please feel free to contact Lady Bug Pest Control Specialists to answer any of your pest control questions or for a FREE Inspection. 480-833-1111.